If someone younger than you gave you advice, would you take it?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
There's a common misconception in the modern world that only older people can give advice because they've lived longer, are wiser, and so on. This is totally untrue nowadays, in my opinion, as teenagers learn a lot and mature considerably more quickly. Because of this, I would absolutely heed the counsel of anyone, even someone much younger than me, as experience does not equate to wisdom.

Of course, I respect the advice of someone younger than me. My young nieces and nephews adviced me something personal that was about love and I cannot believe their brilliant minds, yeah I accepted and followed their advice. There's nothing wrong.

I don't mind who gives me advice, the most important thing is that the advice is something reasonable. One thing I have come to understand is that wisdom is not limited to age.

The younger generation can give advice, without a doubt. Being young does not necessarily mean one cannot impart helpful opinions or guidance to older individuals. I believe that young people are smart and have a fresh perspective that can enrich the lives of those around them.

In fact, wisdom of Solomon have not to do with the age of methuselah. Young people tends to be more intelligent and reasonable that mamy older people. I always seek advice from my younger relatives and make final decision. Sometimes, their ideas looks childish bit i still respect them.

Honestly speaking most of the time their advises remain very good, I tried so many times as I took advise from all family members and found young members advise superb.

This is because of the generation gap; they think differently than us, but logically. And that advice we like because it is different from the people we normally meet of our age.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member