If There is One Country You Can Go to Right Now Where Would it Be?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
If there is one country I could go to right now it would be Japan. I like their culture and want to taste authentic ramen, sushi, and sashimi. LOL. I want to buy some skincare products and visit some tourist spots, too. How about you?

Actually, I got a boyfriend there I met on a dating site. He is a Filipino, a medical doctor .He is from Pangasinan. He applied for a fiancee visa so I could go to Vegas, but his application was denied. The embassy emailed me telling me why he's request was denied. My ex-bf was not legally divorced. He was so a ashamhed when I told him the embassy mailed me and after that he no longer contacted me.

Switzerland, i really really want to go to Switzerland. Its the most beautiful country in the world.
Likewise! I want to go to Switzerland. It is a beautiful country based on the photos I have been seeing online. LOL
Post automatically merged:

I have been to many countries but I have not landed in my dream country which is Las Vegas, Nevada. It is my dream country I hope I can reach Vegas and play poker :LOL:.
Hahaha. Yes, you mentioned it before. I hope you will be able to do it in the future and play poker!!! :LOL:

Actually, I got a boyfriend there I met on a dating site. He is a Filipino, a medical doctor .He is from Pangasinan. He applied for a fiancee visa so I could go to Vegas, but his application was denied. The embassy emailed me telling me why he's request was denied. My ex-bf was not legally divorced. He was so a ashamhed when I told him the embassy mailed me and after that he no longer contacted me.
Ohhhhh!!! What did you feel when you find out that he was not legally divorced yet?

Likewise! I want to go to Switzerland. It is a beautiful country based on the photos I have been seeing online. LOL
You are right, the country is so amazing and its green and just wow, i have seen some parts on the video's and its breathtaking.

Hahaha. Yes, you mentioned it before. I hope you will be able to do it in the future and play poker!!! :LOL:

Ohhhhh!!! What did you feel when you find out that he was not legally divorced yet?
I felt sad of course, I wanted to see the place I dreamed of, The guy was so ashamed just imagine he frustrate me.

If there is one country I would love to go right now, it has to be Qatar. I heard the place is a tourist haven. And I would love to go and see the mighty edifices I just read about and see in documentaries.

I was hurt for being lied by someone who made many promises. I felt like a fool believing lies from the guy. But he shouldered all the expenses like plane fights round trips hotel accommodation near the US embassy which costs a fortune and huge allowance for 2 days stay in Manila.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member