• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

If you are still searching for that person who will change your life, look in the mirror

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
Who do you think is the image or person you will see once you look in the mirror? It is you, no other, and it is you who can change your financial life for the better. Do not wait for someone else to do it for you. There is no reason to search, the search is over and it is no other than YOU.

I looked in the mirror and didn't feel confident in that person so I thought let me find someone else LOL, I really admire your thoughts and yes we should have confidence in ourselves
That's right, we must have confidence on ourselves. There's no other who can build the best future for each of us, only the person you see in the mirror.

Hehehe I like this. The person to help you is right inside of you. Don't go hating on others for not starting a business for you or not giving you money with business. Start with what you have
That's correct , let's face our own ordeal, there's no one who can build your future except the one you see in the mirror when you look in it.

That's correct , let's face our own ordeal, there's no one who can build your future except the one you see in the mirror when you look in it.
Yes , the person staring you in the mirror is your major helper of the minor ones come then well and good. it is what it is.

Yes , the person staring you in the mirror is your major helper of the minor ones come then well and good. it is what it is.
Yes, that's us seen in the mirror the ultimate helper of the own self, the promoter of progress and the seeker of financial independence and wealth through mind power.

I completely agree with the idea that ultimately, we are responsible for changing our financial situation. It is essential to realize that we have the power to improve our own lives and not depend solely on others for help or support.
Yes, we are responsible far our future and success or even failures. Let us always be positive and never be carried away by our weaknesses.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member