If you could add a word to a dictionary

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.349425
Referral Credit
Let's say you are given the chance to add any word of your choice to the dictionary, what word would you add and why would you want to add that word?

We can't just add a word in a dictionary, you need to write a position paper to Meriam Webster for example. The word selfie was introduced to Merriam-Webster by our very own Senator, Senator Meriam Santiago, and was approved which is why the word selfie is included in the dictionary.

If i have the chance to add one word to the dictionary i would add a word with one letter and have a huge meaning like "X' for some some thing string and something amazing.
X means unknown there is no need to know its meaning hehehe which is why it is part of the subject Mathematics to find the unknown, the value of X.

X means unknown there is no need to know its meaning hehehe which is why it is part of the subject Mathematics to find the unknown, the value of X.
Yeah i am just saying, like adding single letter as a word or something that have meaning, not specifically X, some times there are very hard words to pronounce especially in medical term and it is very hard to wright that words.

Yeah i am just saying, like adding single letter as a word or something that have meaning, not specifically X, some times there are very hard words to pronounce especially in medical term and it is very hard to wright that words.
This time that letter X could be understood by many as the new name of Twitter. 😁

Yeah, Elon Musk have changed the tweeter name with x, but most of the time peoples use the term tweeter, and tweeting not x, lol
X is the name of his son, how could he named his own son X It's so ridiculous 🤣.

X is the name of his son, how could he named his own son X It's so ridiculous 🤣.
WHATTTT? are you serious? what is he thinking? that is not fair, he needs to think about his sons life when he goas to school and learn, i am sure his friends will make fun of him.

WHATTTT? are you serious? what is he thinking? that is not fair, he needs to think about his sons life when he goas to school and learn, i am sure his friends will make fun of him.
That's the name of his son X Musk 🤣. It's so ridiculous and horrendous, no appeal only bully if he's not a billionaire son.

That's the name of his son X Musk 🤣. It's so ridiculous and horrendous, no appeal only bully if he's not a billionaire son.
Yeah lol, since his father is a billionaire he don't have to worry about any things, but i imagine if ordinary person named his son X, lol

Yeah lol, since his father is a billionaire he don't have to worry about any things, but i imagine if ordinary person named his son X, lol
The funny thing is his complete name which is X Musk 😅😁

That is even funnier than X, i think most of the times they are called with their family name so he don't have to worry about it,
Musk is a funny man, he was many weird businesses. He's happy with what he's doing including the names of his children like X Musk 😁.

Musk is a funny man, he was many weird businesses. He's happy with what he's doing including the names of his children like X Musk 😁.
Sometimes reach peoples live on their own world, since they are reach it doesn't matter what they are doing we don't have the power to judge them, lol

Sometimes reach peoples live on their own world, since they are reach it doesn't matter what they are doing we don't have the power to judge them, lol
They are powerful and money full and they can do what they like , buy what they like and go to places like other planets they like.

So can I call him 10 Musk? That's a whole lot of Musk in a Musk Junior.
It's funny but for Musk there's no malice. For him there's deep meaning. But ordinary people choose a normal name.

That's some parents for you. They just dash you a name that would see you been dragged by your peers for nothing

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member