If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

LoL this Is going to be hard, cause I don't think I have a specific food I like to the point where I would choose it as the only thing I would be able to eat.

LoL this Is going to be hard, cause I don't think I have a specific food I like to the point where I would choose it as the only thing I would be able to eat.
Eating only one food for the rest of our life is very hard, it gets boring and it gets less testy everyday, personally it is very very hard to choose only one food, but i could go with burger, but i don't know for how long i can eat.

This could be possible for some humans with superpowers, I can't cope, yea I can eat rice and stew anytime, but still I would get tired at some point.
Rice is good food, but in my country we eat it occesionally we don't eat rice that much, we like Injera, it is the best food.

not sure but maybe some form of rice or sandwich because it has diffriend elements but I would not want to eat the same food till my end days
I feel you, eating the same food for the rest of our life is the most boring and hardest thing, and i don't think it is possible to eat similar food again and again for long times.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member