If you could eliminate one thing from your day to day activities

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.948925
Referral Credit
We all have our day to day activities we partake in. Some might be fun while others might be stressful. Lets say you are given an opportunity to eliminate one or more activity from your day to day activities for a short while, what would you eliminate?
For me i think the first thing I would do is just limit myself from interacting with others and just be in bed all day long.

As of this moment, my activities are all set for my work offline and online. In the previous weeks when I was on summer vacation, I opted not to watch Kdrama videos but rather write and reply to posts in a forum.

One thing i will like to eliminate is to stop smoking. Though, am not a heavy smoker but i discover that am inconveniencing other people. I find it quite embarrassing that my addiction is constituting nuisance to other people. I wish i will stop smoking

It would be procrastination. The dude has cost me more than the other issues I might have combined.

Eliminating procrastination will help get important things done when they should be done.

We all have our day to day activities we partake in. Some might be fun while others might be stressful. Lets say you are given an opportunity to eliminate one or more activity from your day to day activities for a short while, what would you eliminate?
For me i think the first thing I would do is just limit myself from interacting with others and just be in bed all day long.
Oh men that is an amazing thing being in bed all day, i remember when i was a student on the summer break i spend all my break sleeping watching movie and playing games and eating, it is an amazing experience, but know the thing i want to avoid is being stressed, i really hate that.

Oh men that is an amazing thing being in bed all day, i remember when i was a student on the summer break i spend all my break sleeping watching movie and playing games and eating, it is an amazing experience, but know the thing i want to avoid is being stressed, i really hate that.
Lol i can imagine. Yes stress is also one thing i hate and really do hope i am able to avoid. The last time I was able to have that kind of rest where i was in bed all day was also when i was in school.

Lol i can imagine. Yes stress is also one thing i hate and really do hope i am able to avoid. The last time I was able to have that kind of rest where i was in bed all day was also when i was in school.
Yeah, when you start job and financially dependent on your self all the things you see is to make your self strong and have good bank balance, and you forget about sleep and resting. even my weekends fly like a jets.

It would be procrastination. The dude has cost me more than the other issues I might have combined.

Eliminating procrastination will help get important things done when they should be done.
This also stands in the way of a lot of things. You can't accomplish much when you keep procrastinating

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member