If you could stay at one age forever, what age would that be? and why?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In life there are so many ups and downs, and we sometimes want to stay as a kid forever because no responsibility, no work and no stress, and some of us worry that we are aging and our age is increasing constantly,
so if you could stay at one gate, what age that would be? and why do you choose that age?

21 because you can do a lot of things and it's good age to start your life I would not want to be a kid forever
Yeah 21 is the age we can do all of things, and all things that used to be illegal when we was under 21 the day we turn to 21 becomes legal and we can do all of them without any worry.

In life there are so many ups and downs, and we sometimes want to stay as a kid forever because no responsibility, no work and no stress, and some of us worry that we are aging and our age is increasing constantly,
so if you could stay at one gate, what age that would be? and why do you choose that age?
I would like to stay in my 20s when I could try different career options. I would want to remain a kid as a kids life in dependant.

I would like to stay in my 20s when I could try different career options. I would want to remain a kid as a kids life in dependant.
True 20s is the best but the thing is 20s is not always the best i am 25 and i am straggling on finding a good job and having some stable financial support, and its bit hard for me.

I won’t want to grow again starting from age 25. This is because at this age an individual becomes rational with decisions and he is ready to strive hard and become the best version of himself. This is the stage I call rebranding of oneself, it can be tough but it’s the best.

I won’t want to grow again starting from age 25. This is because at this age an individual becomes rational with decisions and he is ready to strive hard and become the best version of himself. This is the stage I call rebranding of oneself, it can be tough but it’s the best.
Yeah starting from where you can work harder and also stronger will be the best thing, but being 25 is hard, i am 25 and it is hard for me since i don't know where can i get good job stable life its bit harder.

21 because you can do a lot of things and it's good age to start your life I would not want to be a kid forever
Lol that's true though. At that age we are still at our prime and it would be a perfect age to live for ever.

Lol that's true though. At that age we are still at our prime and it would be a perfect age to live for ever.
But 21 is the hardest age, because that age is where everything becomes legal like drinking driving and many things are legal and we have the feeling to try all of things and we don't think about tomorrow.

True 20s is the best but the thing is 20s is not always the best i am 25 and i am straggling on finding a good job and having some stable financial support, and its bit hard for me.
Post automatically merged:

You can struggle now but once you grow old you can't do the running about if you want to. Don't worry you will surely get a good job if you keep trying.

You can struggle now but once you grow old you can't do the running about if you want to. Don't worry you will surely get a good job if you keep trying.
I hope so, i am trying my best to change my self and to have a good future and to have a better future.

Age 30 because that is where life is interesting the most
Wow you are the first person who choose this age most of the users commented that their favorite age is 20s and they say its good, but yeah since i didn't reach 30 i don't know how it is but i really want to be successful when i get 30.

Creating one's identity is very essential in this world. So from early 20s that should be the aim. A person with his own identity is always respected in this world now.

13,138Threads
98,706Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member