If you discovered you were adopted, how would you respond?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Since I don't look like my parents and I don't have the same personality as my brothers and sisters, I used to think about this a lot as a child. However, looking back, I realize it was funny because there are a lot of pictures from my early years, so I can be certain that I am not adopted. However, what would you do first if you learned about this?

Since I don't look like my parents and I don't have the same personality as my brothers and sisters, I used to think about this a lot as a child. However, looking back, I realize it was funny because there are a lot of pictures from my early years, so I can be certain that I am not adopted. However, what would you do first if you learned about this?
When I was a kid I looked just like my mom but growing up I started looking differently in height and color and the face tho, as I grow older I begin to look like my older sister whose just 6years older than me and people mistake us to be twins every time we’re walking together.

I don't see this happening at all, and even if it does I honestly don't know how I would react.
I'm the same because, in any case, people raised me and I can't disown them just because I'm adopted. I think I would have been sad at first, but then I just came to terms with this fact

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member