If you won't sacrifice posting in a ptp forum site you will not earn

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
A paid to post forum site pays very small and of course we all know the reason why. One thing we should do is to compete our interest to achieve a desired goal. Despite having an offline job and business but I could still manage my time to post on a ptp site like DBucks. Frankly I'm wondering why until now you haven't reached the threshold on DBucks which is $3 only. My secret is to write at least 5 or more in post thread daily, comment at least 10 or more daily. That's so simple 🤗😍😁.

Well I can't say i blame them though, like myself there are times where i would be so busy that i won't even be able to visit the site once. Then there are days like now where i am able to do so. But if you want to earn on a paid to post site, you should be willing to put in some effort which requires sacrifice.

Yeah, having a daily goal and limit and reaching that goal daily and trying to wright to finish our goal will help us to earn more from paid to post forums, personally i have daily goal, and when there is an interesting topics to discuss i forget the daily goal and i wright more than the daily goal.

From what I've read on some posts, it would appear that many people are moving away from ptp forums due to the decrease in payment per post published. They are not satisfied with what these sites can offer to them. I, on the other hand, despite the fact that I publish decidedly less compared to your average, am happy to be satisfied even with the little that these sites pay with ZERO INVESTMENT and this is important to remember to everyone!

From what I've read on some posts, it would appear that many people are moving away from ptp forums due to the decrease in payment per post published. They are not satisfied with what these sites can offer to them. I, on the other hand, despite the fact that I publish decidedly less compared to your average, am happy to be satisfied even with the little that these sites pay with ZERO INVESTMENT and this is important to remember to everyone!
We cannot blame those inactive because online earning might be their means of living temporarily while seeking a site that pays them better. It is still best if they won't leave the site but rather think of possible ways to increase their earnings. Leaving a site depends on them.

True there is a decrease but to be honest it is still better than having no pay at all. Things are pretty tough at the moment but hopefully things would get back to normal again. That's what we are all praying for.

True there is a decrease but to be honest it is still better than having no pay at all. Things are pretty tough at the moment but hopefully things would get back to normal again. That's what we are all praying for.
I agree with you, but I ask you: do you hope? Well I reached 48 hoping but... I'm now I'm just saying let's hope for the best now, at least for once it's a matter of optimism.

Posting on the forum is time consuming, and if you are doing other work like PTC ads, faucets, website maintenance, you may not find time to post daily. A member will have to post daily to reach $3 in one month.

Working on PTP Forums is demanding mentally and it can get boring fast when you've been doing it for more than two years. This is especially true if it doesn't really pay your bills but takes time out if valuable work that pays more.

Working on PTP Forums is demanding mentally and it can get boring fast when you've been doing it for more than two years. This is especially true if it doesn't really pay your bills but takes time out if valuable work that pays more.
Sometimes I feel bored that I better sleep but when I am inspired to write, then I will be ignited and never stop positing up to three hours :LOL: .There are times that I am alone here on DBucks but I am not bothered because we are paid according to what we do.

Working on PTP forum websites alone might be difficult. There will be days when you are too tired to visit any website because you did not get enough sleep the night before or because you are ill. LOL. But now that I've upgraded, I'm motivated to be more active here. Haha. It's also enjoyable to engage in this section because you can write whatever you like. Participating in get-paid-to sections can be challenging at times because you have to make an effort to think.

Working on PTP forum websites alone might be difficult. There will be days when you are too tired to visit any website because you did not get enough sleep the night before or because you are ill. LOL. But now that I've upgraded, I'm motivated to be more active here. Haha. It's also enjoyable to engage in this section because you can write whatever you like. Participating in get-paid-to sections can be challenging at times because you have to make an effort to think.
Exactly, we need to think. I also do research before posting in post thread. We'll learn many good things in a forum like business and investment.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member