If you're a Christian should you be watching Horror films?

Christianity or not I'm no lover of horror films. I stay away from them
:)I have seen some peoples who don't love to watch horror movies, and some peoples scare to see horror movie and they fear that they will have some nightmare, but i love horror movies they are the easiest way to forget where i am and to forget some work stress for some time.

That is something I am not certain of. I am a devout Catholic who enjoys watching horror flicks. I had an ex who is a Christian and who likes horror films. I do not believe that watching horror films is a sin. Life is short, and it is okay to have fun from time to time.

What do you reckon? Should Christians watch Horror movies? Do you think it's a sin?

I'm a Christian and watch Horrors as they are not real and made by actors so it's fake in the end :eek:
It's a personal decision i guess. I'm a Christian and i do watch horror movies so I don't think it's bad to do that.

I also don't believe in any way that watching horror movies is a sin or anything like that, I'm also a Christian and I watch horror movies, I think there's nothing wrong with that.

As far as i know, christian should feed their minds with Godly things, not things that degrade morality. Remember, what you feed your mind is what you become
Post automatically merged:

I don't see anything wrong with a Christian watching horror movies. I am a Christian too, and I love watching horror movies.
Aren't they scary?

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member