• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

If you're an investor learn to date yourself alone

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
It's better that way to date yourself alone if you're a busy investor. Where to date yourself alone? Could it be in a club? When our rock band was invited to play in one elite bar in the city, I noticed single and married men dating themselves alone. They were attentive to us while we played slow rock. I saw them smiled and clapped. After they felt relaxed they left.

Dreams will not always come true, we also know the various wonders of the world that can make our hearts happy, there are many angels around us, but sometimes our tired bodies make us fall asleep soundly, so our daydreams are shattered.
That's the real picture of those successful men feeling dead tired. They need to date themselves alone to change the ambiance of his mind and change the stimulous of his feelings.

I still don't understand this part, you mean dating themselves asin they don't need to get a partner?
That's the mindset of an investor and an entrepreneur to be always busy and needing some space to be alone to relax and feel the mood of silence, to mean no topics to discuss like money and profit. The idea to attain a space is date yourself alone.

Some businessman remain too busy, as they don't have control time, like if they invite some people in their company then they need to spend some specific time with them. While when they remain alone in park or seaside or any other place then time remain in their control, as how much time they want to spend there, they can spend and suddenly they can move away.

That's the mindset of an investor and an entrepreneur to be always busy and needing some space to be alone to relax and feel the mood of silence, to mean no topics to discuss like money and profit. The idea to attain a space is date yourself alone.
I guess that's pretty much one of the reasons I am not dating right now, right now I want to focus on building myself financially, I might not have enough time for someone else.

I guess that's pretty much one of the reasons I am not dating right now, right now I want to focus on building myself financially, I might not have enough time for someone else.
I think you always date yourself alone, the time you watch a movie in your bedroom, that is dating yourself alone:love:

Many people appear interested if a person is rich, so that they get the money and lead a lavish lifestyle. If the money is stolen or lost, all these money diggers will lose interest.

It's also good to date the self alone. We know what we need like engaging with another thing outside the shell being and investor or an entrepreneur. We want another inspiration.

Last edited:
I think every human needs to have work life balance, even s(he) is an investor or entrepreneur. I know some investors working overnight to check the overseas market. But they still need to make the time to relax and socialize with close friends. If you have such a boring life, what's the point of making so much money.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member