Imagination is more important than knowledge { Albert Einstein)

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
I firmly agree with the statement of Albert Einstein that imagination is more impi than knowledge. There are individuals with higher EQ but lack imagination. They might lack a good disposition compared to those ordinary graduates imagination rich and abundant. One perfect example is you lack disposition in making your bedroom clean or house clean. It seems you don't see what's going on at home. If your imagination is rich you'll see defects.

Well, I also support this statement by Albert Einstein. Above all, I believe that those people who also have a spirit of initiative are more successful in life, that is, idealized in achieving a goal, but perhaps with a lower IQ.

I firmly agree with the statement of Albert Einstein that imagination is more impi than knowledge. There are individuals with higher EQ but lack imagination. They might lack a good disposition compared to those ordinary graduates imagination rich and abundant. One perfect example is you lack disposition in making your bedroom clean or house clean. It seems you don't see what's going on at home. If your imagination is rich you'll see defects.
I believe is simple because you are a scientist and physicist that makes you believe every word of Albert Einstein. While I respect the great physicist, i totally disagree with you and him here. Imagination is a product of knowledge. What you don't have knowledge about you can exercise the power of imagination.

True, one thing about imagination is that i believe it shows the richness of our minds and how unique each individual are. Then again if you are able to imagine something, it means you are almost half way there.

Some people lack knowledge but are rich in disposition and disposition derives from imagination. Like a businessman who only finished elementary but became wealthy, that is because he has gut and string will that originate from his disposition and imagination.

You are very right and the combination of both is mind blowing and innovative, acquiring knowledge first then imagination .knowledge will enable you apply what you have imagined to give desired result.

You are very right and the combination of both is mind blowing and innovative, acquiring knowledge first then imagination .knowledge will enable you apply what you have imagined to give desired result.
There are ordinary people but mind very rich, creative and functional, there are also educated people who lack imagination and disposition. They cannot see and correct their mistakes. They have pride and don't want to accept defeat and correction.

Well, this sounds true to a large extent imagination really play a lot when it comes to acquisition of knowledge.
That's so right my friend there are highly educated people but lack disposition. They cannot see the reality that a simple thing needs attention especially to a family. There are educated people who lack respect to their parents. They have poor imagination.

Last edited:
13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member