• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Importance and benefits of financial planning

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Financial planning is a certain term we all must have heard of, time and again. We are always told by our friends to plan and manage well our finances and save for the future. This time there is extended rate of inflation, how could we manage well our finances? Surely, financial planning is not the easiest thing to do. However, following certain rules and steps can help you out like always having a plan. One aspect is to ensure one's family so that in times of need, the insurance money collected can help us out. We must also pay our taxes on time to avoid problems. Taxes are something we all need to pay. Not paying them might put a huge dent in our finances later in the future and cause major problems. What do you think? Agree or disagree?

Insurance plans may sound expensive, but they might provide valuable benefits in the future. That is my greatest regret, to be honest. I want to get one, but I already have a chronic illness. Furthermore, a good financial plan can help you appreciate the value of having an emergency fund, a retirement plan, and so on.

That's why it's good to the financial planning at an early age, but many disappointed themselves by marrying young and instead of doing financial planning, family planting instead. It's a disastrous if late to realize the importance of financial orientation.

Financial planning is a waste of time , if powerful liar government employees are making fake allegations without any proof against investors to rob their savings without a court order or legally valid reason while travelling or otherwise. The investor has to waste a lot of time and money to retrieve their hard earned savings.

Financial planning is beneficial for us because we can have advanced preparations for our future. It is very important because there is no one to provide us with financial help when we are already old. It should be money to work for us during old age.

The importance of financial planning is to control monthly expenses, as well as spending money appropriately according to needs or targets. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the benefits of planning according to the direction and meaning of the decisions you have made. You also understand that every financial decision will have an impact on posts or other areas of the overall financial plan.

Financial planning needs proper time to execute it. It must be put into writing to always have a guide. We glance at it so that we can control our expenses is not good to have a financial planning stored in the mind. Our mind may forget.

Financial planning has to do with your management. Especially now that the cost of living is becoming something else, financial planning plays a huge role.
That's right, we have to plan well despite the struggles of high prices that we are facing both this time. This shall pass soon.The inflation problem may be solved this year.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member