Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Members,

We hope this message finds you well. As you know, Discussion Bucks has always been committed to providing a rewarding experience for our community. Our current model rewards you with the full pay amount for 7 posts and 3 threads daily, with any activity beyond this threshold earning 25% of the normal pay rates.

Unfortunately, we are facing some challenges. Google Adsense has limited our ads account for unknown reasons, and our Forum Filler initiative hasn't performed as well as anticipated. As a result, our revenue stream has been significantly impacted.

To ensure the longevity and stability of Discussion Bucks, we must make some temporary adjustments. Effective immediately, the additional posts and threads beyond the initial 7 posts and 3 threads will earn only 5% 10% of the normal pay rate instead of 25%.

We understand that this change may adversely affect many of our international members who rely on Discussion Bucks to support their essential expenses. Please know that this decision was not made lightly, and we are actively seeking alternative revenue sources to restore and improve our payment model as soon as possible.

We deeply appreciate your understanding and continued support during this challenging time. Your participation and contributions are invaluable to us, and we are committed to finding a sustainable solution to keep Discussion Bucks thriving for the long term.

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Best regards,
The Discussion Bucks Team

Update 8/1/2024: Due to some financial stability returning, I am raising the 5% earnings amount up to 10%. Once our debt ratio isn't as high as it has been, members are paid down, and we continue to make more revenue, we may increase the earnings amount again. If all else fails, it's possible this amount will be lowered back to 5%, however, at this given time I feel that it is safe to raise this up to 10%.

Last edited:
Update:

I am going to test out an ad platform we had signed up for in the past. It didn't work previously, but I am going to try integration a tad differently. If I can get it to work appropriately this should hopefully fix our revenue issues.

Update:

Hello everyone,

The platform is functioning well at this point in time, but you might experience some changes over the next 2-3 days. During this period, advertisements may appear in various locations as the platform works to identify the most profitable areas for ad placement on our website.

Your feedback is invaluable in this process. If you encounter any issues, particularly with creating new threads or posts due to ad placements, please let us know. If possible, provide a screenshot of the problematic ad to help us resolve the issue more efficiently.

Thank you all for your continued support and cooperation. I appreciate each and every one of you!

Even I was seeing the ads few hours ago after your second update but now not seeing any ad here.
That worries me before they are removed or situated to the right location on this forum site. I'm excited to do activities now.

Dear Discussion Bucks Members,

We hope this message finds you well. As you know, Discussion Bucks has always been committed to providing a rewarding experience for our community. Our current model rewards you with the full pay amount for 7 posts and 3 threads daily, with any activity beyond this threshold earning 25% of the normal pay rates.

Unfortunately, we are facing some challenges. Google Adsense has limited our ads account for unknown reasons, and our Forum Filler initiative hasn't performed as well as anticipated. As a result, our revenue stream has been significantly impacted.

To ensure the longevity and stability of Discussion Bucks, we must make some temporary adjustments. Effective immediately, the additional posts and threads beyond the initial 7 posts and 3 threads will earn only 5% of the normal pay rate instead of 25%.

We understand that this change may adversely affect many of our international members who rely on Discussion Bucks to support their essential expenses. Please know that this decision was not made lightly, and we are actively seeking alternative revenue sources to restore and improve our payment model as soon as possible.

We deeply appreciate your understanding and continued support during this challenging time. Your participation and contributions are invaluable to us, and we are committed to finding a sustainable solution to keep Discussion Bucks thriving for the long term.

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Best regards,
The Discussion Bucks Team
Thanks for the update.

That's great if the things are fixed and rates are back to the normal. I waiting for the daily log in bonus if it also get started soon.
The daily log in bonus is intended only for the silver and gold upgrade. I prefer Bronze, I am observing it's flow. I will upgrade to gold during the one-year anniversary of DBucks.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member