• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Important Mindset about Money

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.568700
Referral Credit
From various articles that I have read, I can conclude that there are several important mindsets about money that we never realize, such as:
1. We always get money from other people.
After I realized it, it turned out that all the money I received came from other people, whether from my parents, receiving a salary, or working online.
2. Money is a renewable resource.
This means that money will always come in and out of our wallets, so we are used to the circulation of money.
3. Focus on the strengths or superpowers that we have, so that we can be more productive, so that money will flow more quickly into our wallets.

The money that we earn comes from other people and the one we have will be given to people. It is a money-cycle, give-take.

That is correct. It is like a cycle. The money we earn comes from others, we use the money to buy things, and they earn from us as well.

That is correct. It is like a cycle. The money we earn comes from others, we use the money to buy things, and they earn from us as well.
That is the picture of our society give and take unless there is no fixed income for the people so the money cannot revolve around..

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member