Announcement - Important Update Regarding Recent D Bucks Earnings Issue | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Important Update Regarding Recent D Bucks Earnings Issue

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

I'd like to address a recent issue that affected many of you earlier this week, resulting in a decrease in your D Bucks earnings. Initially, we faced challenges diagnosing the problem, but I'm pleased to inform you that we've now identified the issue and taken steps to prevent it from recurring.

The root cause of the problem was the removal of the Christmas Bash bonus events from the administration side after the event concluded. Unfortunately, this action inadvertently reversed all earnings received from these bonus events, leading to the decrease in earnings that many of you experienced. Some of you reached out via support tickets, and we promptly credited your accounts back and added a little extra as a gesture of goodwill.

However, in the process of addressing this issue, I inadvertently deleted one more event that specifically impacted "Silver" members. Consequently, individuals with Silver memberships, especially those who were actively contributing posts during their Silver membership period, may have seen a decrease in their earnings.

In line with our commitment to transparency and trust, if you've noticed any decrease in your earnings, please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket. Let us know your estimated previous balance, and we'll thoroughly review and correct your account balance. As a token of our apology for any inconvenience caused, we'll also provide you with a little extra.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but rest assured, we've learned from this experience and are taking measures to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Best regards,
Devin

I had noticed a slight decrease in my Dbcuks but since it was minimal I did not bother to make a claim(it was in cents). Learning from this, how can the members provide proof aside from just keeping on checking their balance that they have noticed a decrease in their available balance?