In your country which job is the hardest but also have low payment?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In my country the salary rate is very low and there are a lots of jobs which have very low payment rates, like teachers, fresh graduate nurses and midwife, police men and security gourds, store keeper are who get eh lowest payment rate compared to other jobs.
What about in your country which job have low payments?

Maybe teaching job especially in private schools. You do so much for so little
In most of African countries teaching is the most disrespected field of job, and most of the times they get very low and small salary compared to other jobs, it is very sad thing to watch that.

In most of African countries teaching is the most disrespected field of job, and most of the times they get very low and small salary compared to other jobs, it is very sad thing to watch that.
Yes I think it's an African thing that teachers atd not paid well because overseas they are recognized and paid well

I think Nursing. Nurses here are not paid well which is why most of them prefer to work overseas. It is a hard job, without a doubt, but the pay is low. I hope the government can do something about it.
Same here, we don't get paid based on our work, i am a Public Health profession and our monthly salary is less than 150$ and we have to works some overtime jobs in order to afford some things, it is very hard to live like this.

Working online from home has the lowest payment rate in the country. In some cases, the government, tech and internet companies do not acknowledge the person who is doing the work, and falsely claim that the girlfriends, associates and relatives of top government employees who do not spend any time are doing the work, to get them government jobs after robbing the data of the online worker.

Yeah, online works are not paying their users based on their workings and the times the workers spend on the job, and since online work takes some time it is not that much profitable compared to the payment on the offline works.

Online workers, investors working from home are exploited, robbed in the worst manner, since they are criminally defamed to rob their data and then the government is making fake claims about their housewife and other fraud employees who do not spend time and money, yet get monthly salaries, great powers only for making fake claims about online work, online income.
The government will acknowledge work done by teachers, maidservants working at home, only refuses to acknowledge the real online workers in a case of slavery which the mainstream media refuses to cover.

Yes I think it's an African thing that teachers atd not paid well because overseas they are recognized and paid well
Yeah, it is only here that teachers are not well paid and not given the respect and honor they deserve, they are treated like other workers and they get paid less money.

Yeah, it is only here that teachers are not well paid and not given the respect and honor they deserve, they are treated like other workers and they get paid less money.
Yeah they are told that their reward is In heaven and I wonder why Lol. I believe that the payers can do better for them.

Yeah they are told that their reward is In heaven and I wonder why Lol. I believe that the payers can do better for them.
Lol, that is what they tell them, and i don't think that is a right thing because teachers also live in the world with all high paid peoples and yeah the employers have a lots of money and they don't want to pay them.

Though teachers may not get good salaries, they are treated with great respect. In contrast online workers spending their time working online, doing computer work including forum posting are criminally defamed in the worst manner. Their data is robbed and the government, top tech and internet companies is falsely claiming that the sugar babies, housewives, other girlfriends and other associates of top government employees who do not spend time, money, are doing all the computer work to get them no work, no investment government jobs in a case of government slavery, financial fraud, bribery.

You re right in most third world countries teachers don't get good payments and they don't get the respect they deserve, and that is very sad thing to watch because they are in charge of creating a good generation for the future.

Teachers can supplement their income taking tuitions after work, or training people online.
In some countries top tech and internet companies are openly involved in work at home fraud since 2010, on online workers and investors which can be legally proved checking the financial records of the government employees who the government falsely claims are online experts, domain investors when they have no online income at all, and do not pay any expenses despite getting salaries, The real online workers, investors are completely isolated, their correspondence robbed without court order so that the work at home fraud is not exposed.

Maybe teachers because they need to have high education lavel and get paid very low some teachers even need to have multiple jobs to afford living
In many countries teachers are getting paid very little payments for their hard works, and that is very common thing around the world, sometimes we forget that they are the one who is creating good generations and good peoples who have smart mind.

Online workers, investors are also well educated yet in some countries, top tech and internet companies, government agencies are extremely ruthless in their criminal defamation, financial fraud and slavery of online workers. The government agencies are hiring school dropouts, housewives and other frauds who do no computer work at all, do not pay expenses and then falsely claiming that they are online experts, investors using stolen data to give them great powers, monthly government salaries at the expense of the online workers, investors.
This financial fraud, slavery has continued for more than 10 years without being questioned, showing that exploitation is worst in the internet sector.

In my country the salary rate is very low and there are a lots of jobs which have very low payment rates, like teachers, fresh graduate nurses and midwife, police men and security gourds, store keeper are who get eh lowest payment rate compared to other jobs.
What about in your country which job have low payments?
There are many of jobs that require hard labour but low pay here in my country, especially menial jobs which are always stressful, pay in my country varies with level of education in most cases.

There are many of jobs that require hard labour but low pay here in my country, especially menial jobs which are always stressful, pay in my country varies with level of education in most cases.
In most countries payment differ based on the persons ability and experience but in some country even if you have good experience the payment is low, in my country there are many jobs with lower payments.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member