• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

In your opinion, are friends suitable business partners?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
It is probably safer to collaborate with a close friend than to work with a stranger you met at a networking event. You are aware of more than just the surface aspects of their personality and understand what drives them. Most likely, you've also witnessed the ugly, the horrible, and the good. Thus, you are aware of what to expect.
Nevertheless, do you believe that would be a great idea?

Personally I think the best answer to this question is yes and no. It all boils down to the type of friends you have and their personalities. There are some friends who turn out to be great business partners and then there are some who don't.

I did not say that this is a great idea, but if you are confident in a person, then you can start a business together and sign a contract, but then if it becomes popular, then what would be best for me is to sell my fortune to someone else and start some kind of my own field of activity

It would be best to do business with a friend who is professional when it comes to doing business, but sometimes its hard to do business with someone you know because your relationship with that person will have some impact on your business.
Yes, it isn't bad to do business with friends but they should be friends that are experts and know the business and have the interest of the business at heart.

As for me l would choose a friend that is very interested in something that l do. The most good part with friends is that they would easily understand you when delegation of the day to day business activities compared to the strangers.
I think it is the right decision to choose only such people, because they will definitely help you develop and not just wait for a call to make a profit in order to share it

I think it is only one friend that I can work with as a business partner. Let's keep every other thing aside. Business partners should have same ideologies.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member