In your opinion, what is the best and worst thing about your country?

One of the best things about country is the fact that we do not have to pay tax on everything. In most countries they pay tax on water, even parking spaces and more but over here it's not the case. The worse part of my country is the fact that we still do not have a stable supply of electricity.

One of the best things about country is the fact that we do not have to pay tax on everything. In most countries they pay tax on water, even parking spaces and more but over here it's not the case. The worse part of my country is the fact that we still do not have a stable supply of electricity.
Yes I think we are really lucky with this tax payment stuff. I hear other countries pay a lot when it comes to taxes

The worst thing about my country is corruption. Thr best thing about my country is that you can exploit the government once you have money to bribe government officials. What a country!
I feel you, the same thing is happening in my country, if you have money you can have whatever you want. if you pay corruption no one will question your activity.

What I love about my country is that there is so much cruise that you hardly get depressed even with the tough economic situation. One thing I don't love about my country is that we don't have stable power in this age.

What I love about my country is that there is so much cruise that you hardly get depressed even with the tough economic situation. One thing I don't love about my country is that we don't have stable power in this age.
The power shortage is common in most Africa countries, in my country the power can go out at anytime and its very disappointing thing to see this things.

The worst thing about my country is corruption. Thr best thing about my country is that you can exploit the government once you have money to bribe government officials. What a country!
The best thing about my country are the tourist spots. And yes, I could agree with that, the worst thing about our country is CORRUPTION, too. 😅.

Yes you can easily hate a good place when there are a lot of criminals there.
In my country, things are getting out of control; kidnapping is spreading, and they ask for lots of money for ransom.

We all love our country no matter what, but there are some things we really hate, and yeah, there are many things that we love about our country. What are those things?
I love my country because it still has some resources and facilities that other countries don't have but I hate the way dishonest people are increasing in India who are responsible for the increase of crimes in my country.

I love my country because it still has some resources and facilities that other countries don't have but I hate the way dishonest people are increasing in India who are responsible for the increase of crimes in my country.
Sad to hear that, also in my country the number of crime is increasing and getting sophisticated every day, peoples are stilling and robing money from others and the government has less power on controlling the crime level.

I love with my country as if there are some worst thing then I neglect it, but somethings are too much worst to ignore that and this is the unemployment. Only people get government job those who have good source. And it's beauty is top most good thing.

Sad to hear that, also in my country the number of crime is increasing and getting sophisticated every day, peoples are stilling and robing money from others and the government has less power on controlling the crime level.
When the politicians are supporting crime and fund criminals for their vested interest the country will definitely have more criminals.

The best thing about my country is that everything is a cruise. People don't take things too serious as they can make light work of very severe situations.

The worst part of my country is that the corruption is systemic and can't be stopped.
Corruption is a disease in Africa; in my country, it is also a big problem, and it has not changed till now.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member