• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

In your opinion which smart phone have best camera?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think we all have seen that many peoples arguing about which smart phone is the best, and many peoples give review about those smart phones on their social media channels, and one of the way to rate a smart phone good is the camera quality, so in your opinion which smart phone have the best camera quality?

Smartphone that has the best camera is iPhone. iPhone like 14promax always brighten it camera. Using it to snap or covering a video will give you the quality sight and better satisfaction

Smartphone that has the best camera is iPhone. iPhone like 14promax always brighten it camera. Using it to snap or covering a video will give you the quality sight and better satisfaction
Indeed the camera quality of iPhone is insane, and also we can get good quality when we take pic with social media apps.

I think that iPhone and Samsung have the best quality of cameras. People use iPhone cameras to shoot a complete music video and it would look like a professional camera shot it.

I think that iPhone and Samsung have the best quality of cameras. People use iPhone cameras to shoot a complete music video and it would look like a professional camera shot it.
I also seen some music recorded by iPhone, it have pretty good camera quality, and Samsung also have good cameras.

well I mean I think that iphones must have a great camera but I believe that other phones like samsung also has a great camera and I do think that you do not need newest phones to take cool pictures
True, my phone is Samsung galaxy s8 plus and it takes pretty good photo. it doesn't have to be a newly released phone.

I think Apple iPhone 15 and Samsung S23 Ultra but I am yet to try these two. I just heard it from those who use them. I want them both, to be honest. LOL.
Yeah, those phones have a lots of good things and their cameras are the best, especially they S23 ultra have some amazing futures.

I think the latest iPhone phones are the ones with the best camera based on what I've seen of them and the photos I've seen taken by these phones on social networks

iPhone have better cameras. Iphone promax from 12 to 15 have extraordinary cameras . But the cameras seems superficial to me. Samsung series equally have good and quality camera.
Yeah, the iPhone has good camera quality, but the Samsung S22 and 23 Ultra and Google Pixel have the best cameras.

I used so many smart phones and still using Infinix but let me share my experience as my second hand iphone was the best in photography. My four photos has been sold in Getty images.
Oh wow, Inginix is available in your country; I thought it was available in Africa only.

My niece is currently doing a Journalism course and she needed a good camera for her photography and videography module. She got an iphone instead of a good camera as it would be multipurpose. I am surprised to see rge quality of pictures that she takes using her phone. My husband has Samsung agd even that clicks very nice pictures. But I would undoubtedly say that iphone is the best one

For me, Samsung has the best cameras for smartphones at affordable prices here in my country.
Same here; most Samsung phones are affordable and have a good price for their quality, and yeah, they have good camera quality and have a good battery life.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member