In your opinion, who works hard in the relationship?

Yes, a lot of women want stable and committed relationship. They do not want instability.
Yeah, and when some stupid men see this they end up being rude and wild thinking that their wife will not leave them.

In a healthy relationship, everbody contributes according to its capabilities even the kids. There will be imbalance once there is inequality in taking responsibility.
A relationship is healthy and happy when both partners work equally and have a good feeling.

A strong relationship takes a lot of hard work. and in my opinion, both parties should make an effort and work hard for their relationship to work. Though men were given this kind of perception, like being expected to pay for dates, drive their ladies home, and perform other gentlemanly duties, in the long run, ladies should also do this to their men since being in a relationship is a two-way process.

If only is working hard, I believe the relationship will not last. In order for the relationship to last, both parties should take care of what they have. Respect and loyalty will play a vital role as well.
Exactly, relationship will not work if only one person is vulnerable, both partners should work hard to keep it.

In my opinion, both parties must work hard to make the relationship work. If only one person makes an effort, the relationship is bound to fail.
True, in every relationship both parts should work to make the relationship stand strong, in any relationship if only one part works hard then that relationship don't have long life.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member