Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
According to the World Population Prospects 2024 report, which was made public here on Thursday, the global population is predicted to increase throughout the next 50 to 60 years, peaking at 10.3 billion in the middle of the 1980s, up from 8.2 billion in 2024.

The population of the world is expected to peak and then steadily decline, reaching 10.2 billion by the end of the century.

India will continue to be the most populated country in the world through 2100, having overtaken China in that regard last year.

Is there no family planning in India? The reason why China reduced its population that's because of their one child policy. When their population declined their law changed to two children policy. Your government must also do the same.

According to the World Population Prospects 2024 report, which was made public here on Thursday, the global population is predicted to increase throughout the next 50 to 60 years, peaking at 10.3 billion in the middle of the 1980s, up from 8.2 billion in 2024.

The population of the world is expected to peak and then steadily decline, reaching 10.2 billion by the end of the century.

India will continue to be the most populated country in the world through 2100, having overtaken China in that regard last year.
More than births taking place in India, I think our country is getting filled up by infiltrators from every side of the country.

Is there no family planning in India? The reason why China reduced its population that's because of their one child policy. When their population declined their law changed to two children policy. Your government must also do the same.

There is no such strict law here in India. I also believe the government should make some law for it. But what I see here is the people don't prefer to have more than 2 kids these days.

There is no such strict law here in India. I also believe the government should make some law for it. But what I see here is the people don't prefer to have more than 2 kids these days.
It was made into law here in the previous administration and the newly wed only produces one or two kids. It was not a joke because there is a penalty.

13,226Threads
99,153Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member