yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Instars is a relatively new survey community offering cash rewards to members for sharing opinions and product feedback. I decided to give Instars a try to see if it's a worthwhile place to earn some extra money.

Getting Started

Registering an account with Instars was quick and easy. You simply provide your email, create a password, and confirm you are at least 14 years old. There is no pending approval process so you can start taking surveys right away.

Available Surveys

Instars provides access to a decent number of surveys across categories including retail, food and drink, entertainment, travel and more. Each day I logged in, there were typically 8-10 new surveys available, with individual surveys taking 5-15 minutes to complete.

Compared to more established survey sites, the overall volume could be higher. But as a newer platform, the number of surveys is expected to grow over time.

Cash Rewards

Each survey shows the reward amount you'll receive upon successful completion. Most surveys pay between $0.40-$1.50, with longer surveys earning higher rewards.

Instars pays rewards in US Dollars via PayPal, and the minimum payout is $5. This cashout threshold is lower than many survey sites which often have a $10+ minimum.

Is Instars Legit?

Based on using the platform consistently for a few weeks, I can confirm that Instars pays rewards reliably. Surveys are easy to complete and rewards are credited instantly upon approval.

The $5 PayPal minimum allows you to cash out any earned money without waiting long. Overall, Instars seems transparent and legitimate in its rewards system.

Should You Use Instars?

For a new survey community, Instars delivers a smooth user experience and fair cash rewards. Earnings may be relatively low for now while survey volume is still ramping up. But Instars shows promise as a new option worth checking out.

Just don’t expect to earn huge amounts yet. But keep an eye on Instars as it continues expanding. Down the road, it could become a top survey site for reliable rewards.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member