• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Insured Forum is back as a PTP.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.020705
Referral Credit
For those of us that were active on paid to post forums around 2022, we must have heard about Insured Forum. It is owned by Fecoms who also owns Trendri and manages Advisordia. It shut down as a paid to post forum.

It is back now as a paid to post forum still owned and managed by Fecoms.

To be honest, I haven't heard about that site Insured Forum. But I do not have a plan to apply. It might sink again.
That means you were not in the PTP world around 2022. It was started by Fecoms and I even got two payments before they stopped the paid posting. Since it is Fecoms, I am going to give it a try.

For those of us that were active on paid to post forums around 2022, we must have heard about Insured Forum. It is owned by Fecoms who also owns Trendri and manages Advisordia. It shut down as a paid to post forum.

It is back now as a paid to post forum still owned and managed by Fecoms.
Can you share the link here so that anybody that will like to apply will use it and be yoyr referral. I will like to join but not now.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member