• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Internet connection becomes extremely slow during the day

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
I am using a smartphone hotspot for connecting various devices to the internet. During the day the connection is extremely slow, the pages are taking a very long time to open or are not opening. What can be done to increase the speed of the internet connection?

Yes it's pretty normal, the Internet connection is usually pretty slow during the day, this is because we have a lot of people who are using it at the same time. The best time to get the best when it comes to Internet speed is usually at midnight.

It is quite common for the internet to slow down during peak hours when most people are online. I experience the same problem too. It might be a good idea to use the internet during off-peak hours when everyone is asleep to avoid this issue. Hehehe

That's obviously because the afternoon is the peak period when people have different activities on the internet. It doesn't get that slow in my location but it is much faster during the night.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member