Invest in assets you understand | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Invest in assets you understand

It isn't easy if there is no knowledge on how to manage the asset.it is best to consult a lawyer.

• Love
Reactions: Suba
It isn't easy if there is no knowledge on how to manage the asset.it is best to consult a lawyer.
That's true, it isn't easy if there is no knowledge to choose the right type of assets for ourselves, there are many other factors that must be considered besides knowledge or understanding.

That's true, it isn't easy if there is no knowledge to choose the right type of assets for ourselves, there are many other factors that must be considered besides knowledge or understanding.
It will be depressing on the part of the new investors .They have to ask the veterans before finalizing their plans.

Last edited:
Ot will be depressing on the art of the new investors .They have to ask the veterans before finalizing their plans.
Currently there are many forums or communities and WhatsApp groups for investors according to assets, such as if I like shares then I can join the stock community, even though I can't provide proper comments but at least I can read their content.

Currently there are many forums or communities and WhatsApp groups for investors according to assets, such as if I like shares then I can join the stock community, even though I can't provide proper comments but at least I can read their content.
There is no WhatsApp in my country, it was banned long ago by the government. It was used as a scamming site for scammers.

• Sad
Not only in investing, apply this in everything you do and you would see the difference
most people don't have basic knowledge of what they venture into and before you know it there is a repercussion

Even though new investment instruments appear that we don't know about yet, we have to learn whether they are legit or not, so that we don't make reckless investments that will ultimately result in losses.

• Agree
Reactions: Starmix
Even though new investment instruments appear that we don't know about yet, we have to learn whether they are legit or not, so that we don't make reckless investments that will ultimately result in losses.
You are so right, it is not good to do things impulsively. A new investment might turn fake, so it is better to double it before deciding to invest it.

You are so right, it is not good to do things impulsively. A new investment might turn fake, so it is better to double it before deciding to invest it.
Like many ICOs, prices rise quickly, there are other promising benefits that make investors quickly tempted and rush to buy the ICO, but after the developer is able to collect large funds, they suddenly pull the carpet.

Like many ICOs, prices rise quickly, there are other promising benefits that make investors quickly tempted and rush to buy the ICO, but after the developer is able to collect large funds, they suddenly pull the carpet.
It is better for the investor to relax and think many times if their decisions are right. That's my feeling when I was tempted to invest on an investment that existed only for 2 months. I lost $ 1000.

It is essential to avoid investing in investments that you do not completely understand, as this could result in large losses. Before considering any investment opportunity, dedicate some time to studying it.

• Love
Just as when we were born we didn't know anything, so when we enter the world of investment we need to learn various investment instruments, both risk and profit, and how we can mitigate risk, apart from that we also need to learn investment strategies.