Invest in random stocks, good or bad?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Is it good or bad to invest in random stocks? There are businessmen doing this without knowing the effects of doing so. In a little time, a businessman can have what he wants to buy at random and all he knows he may end up investing in companies that perform poorly. It is the effect of choosing stocks at random. It is better to choose the best because if at random, there is no assurance that the stocks are good or defective. It will be a waste of time and energy asking for a replacement or replenishment. It is also better to research the stocks you want to buy and focus on diversification.

When you want to buy fruit, of course you choose fruit that is still fresh and ripe in the hope that the taste of the fruit will be delicious and sweet. Likewise, when we want to buy shares for investment, we also have to choose by analyzing the issuer's fundamentals, and you can adjust it to your goals. If you aim for short-term investment or trading, of course you will choose stocks that have high volatility or third-tier stocks. So of course it would be bad if you invest in random stocks, especially without a purpose.

I think it has both a good and bad effect. In some cases this might be good as it is best to not put all your fruits in one basket, then again putting it investing in the wrong stocks could backfire over time.

@Starmix - I do not think that investing in random stocks could be a good idea until or unless you analyse the future prospects of those stocks. This is one of the most essential things you must do in order to make sure that you invest in the right kind of stocks.

@Starmix - I do not think that investing in random stocks could be a good idea until or unless you analyse the future prospects of those stocks. This is one of the most essential things you must do in order to make sure that you invest in the right kind of stocks.
Buying stocks at random could be detrimental for there is no assurance that he chose the quality product worth paying for and disposing of for the customers. He might lose interest if realizes his mistakes.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member