Invest like a millionaire

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.965650
Referral Credit
Wow, what a life if invest like a millionaire. What about those finances below the standard level of investment? It sounds psychological and as if there is no risk on investment. Does it mean that we have to invest all that we have? Yes, if it is the right time seeing the price of the stocks or trading makes you easy then proceed, invest all your money invest like a millionaire and feel as if there's no tomorrow to torture you if you lose but if you're lucky you can see the best version of yourself becoming a real millionaire.

Like some persons would say, if you want to be a millionaire, you need to act like one, but at the same time also make sure you are investing what you are okay with loosing.

I and the milionaires or whales are very different, and there is no way I can follow the mindset and analytical skills of a milionaire, they have a team that looks for sources of information, in terms of ability to buy stock, my ability to buy stock is only 5 lots and of course it has no effect on the price market, while a millionaire buys stock of at least 40% of an issuer's outstanding stock, this will have an effect on the market price, and the price will rise, if more and more other investors buy the stock, the stock price will soar high. If the stock price is expected by millionaire has been reached then the stock will be sold and a millionaire will make a big profit and the stock price will fall and retail investors and I will lose.

I cannot invest like a millionaire because I am not one. I don't have enough funds to take risks with my investments, unlike those who are able to lose large amounts of money without worrying about it.
The rich aren't bothered if they lose millions. They consider that amount peanut for them. They can invest in millions but for the ordinary how could they invest like millionaires?

If we are not well off we need to take calculated steps and we cannot invest like a millionaire. They can take huge risks, losing hundreds of thousands is not a big deal for them, for us even losing $50 is big deal

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member