Invest your face

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.797250
Referral Credit
Don't get me wrong. It's also not a trick to invest your face. It's not weird for many became insanely wealthy investing their face. You might laugh out there if you haven't gotten the essence of this kind of investment which in the past and at present existing. To clarify it , if you have a face value, looking good, appealing, charismatic, in short beautiful you have a big chance to be hired as a movie actress or actor, a fashion model for celebrities, and most of all the climacteric effect which is getting a chance to be liked loved and married by a millionaire bachelor. It happened in my place, a very poor but very beautiful 18 years old lady applied as a house helper to a family of millionaires in Manila and she was attracted by the only son of a big time businessesmen. She was accepted by the family. They got married and she was sent to high school to continue her studies until she became professional. That's the essence of investing our face. Agree or disagree?

Yes, some attractive people have a better chance of succeeding in life. They can work as celebrities, influencers, models, and the like. This is why people with good looks are fortunate. LOL
Perfect, those with brain, beauty and body are fortunate. They can taste the best of life living in abundance their face as the investment.

Don't get me wrong. It's also not a trick to invest your face. It's not weird for many became insanely wealthy investing their face. You might laugh out there if you haven't gotten the essence of this kind of investment which in the past and at present existing. To clarify it , if you have a face value, looking good, appealing, charismatic, in short beautiful you have a big chance to be hired as a movie actress or actor, a fashion model for celebrities, and most of all the climacteric effect which is getting a chance to be liked loved and married by a millionaire bachelor. It happened in my place, a very poor but very beautiful 18 years old lady applied as a house helper to a family of millionaires in Manila and she was attracted by the only son of a big time businessesmen. She was accepted by the family. They got married and she was sent to high school to continue her studies until she became professional. That's the essence of investing our face. Agree or disagree?
I am still called beautiful by people and I did get a chance in Bengali movie when I was 18 but I have seen the glamour world very closely. In India it's just a crazy den. I was chosen by my husband and his family because I was beautiful. The instance you are citing is very rare. Heavy makeup in the glamor world spoils the skin.

I am still called beautiful by people and I did get a chance in Bengali movie when I was 18 but I have seen the glamour world very closely. In India it's just a crazy den. I was chosen by my husband and his family because I was beautiful. The instance you are citing is very rare. Heavy makeup in the glamor world spoils the skin.
Wow, it's your beauty that your husband was attracted to and your il naws too. You should have tried to venture into the mobile world to find your real destiny. If only yesterday could be today.

It works in the Philippines, as I'm reading, but not in my former country, where many of the best working fields are corrupted. First than becoming an actress of cinema and television or a singer, a woman is obliged to engage into prostitution with the bosses of the cinema and TV local industry. To not talk about many themes of the local movies, usually explicit sexual scenario.

It works in the Philippines, as I'm reading, but not in my former country, where many of the best working fields are corrupted. First than becoming an actress of cinema and television or a singer, a woman is obliged to engage into prostitution with the bosses of the cinema and TV local industry. To not talk about many themes of the local movies, usually explicit sexual scenario.
Those good-looking people should have left those bad elements. They should have not allowed them to endanger their lives. The authorities in the Philippines sue those people like the ones you described in your country.

You are right personally sometimes I also buy from a particular seller because of the person face or the expression on the face
Agree with you, we are encouraged to buy stuff if the seller is handsome, lol even if the item is not worth buying. I also experiencedi.

Perfect, those with brain, beauty and body are fortunate. They can taste the best of life living in abundance their face as the investment.
Correct. That is why some people invest in their looks by visiting derma clinics frequently. Their looks are an investment.

Correct. That is why some people invest in their looks by visiting derma clinics frequently. Their looks are an investment.
The celebrities for example, spend 2 to 3 million pesos as their monthly budget for beautification. They are wasting money, right? And the reason s investment.

Those good-looking people should have left those bad elements. They should have not allowed them to endanger their lives. The authorities in the Philippines sue those people like the ones you described in your country.
Obviously, they shouldn't accept such a blackmail (no prostitution that means no job). They created a cultural vicious circle that now became impossible to eradicate. In any way, it's not my current country mishap (I don't know how it works here, as I'm not into media at all and I never watch TV nor read gossip magazines): it's my southern European former country.

Whether we realize it or not, we often make facial investments every day, both men and women, especially for those who are always in contact with the public, customers, clients, etc., so we really need to maintain our appearance with neat clothes, a clean & radiant face, like those who have a lot of money can visit a beauty salon to take care of their face and also tidy up their hair, but if we don't have more funds we can wash our face often with fresh water so that the face becomes clean.

Whether we realize it or not, we often make facial investments every day, both men and women, especially for those who are always in contact with the public, customers, clients, etc., so we really need to maintain our appearance with neat clothes, a clean & radiant face, like those who have a lot of money can visit a beauty salon to take care of their face and also tidy up their hair, but if we don't have more funds we can wash our face often with fresh water so that the face becomes clean.
I was raised up in a country whose north-western area (where I was born and lived) works differently. There, it's mostly wealthy people who never, never in their life set foot in a beauty salon. That's because in such a culture, whatever it's different from food and drink, it's considered a waste of money. A lot of my ex fellow citizens think only food and drink it's worth of a purchase (some of them, only the basic food and drink to merely survive).

Obviously, they shouldn't accept such a blackmail (no prostitution that means no job). They created a cultural vicious circle that now became impossible to eradicate. In any way, it's not my current country mishap (I don't know how it works here, as I'm not into media at all and I never watch TV nor read gossip magazines): it's my southern European former country.
Invest your face legally, not illegally to make a shortcut. Those who are doing it might be victims of fraud schemes. Prostitution in some countries is legal, but it is not tolerated in my country.

Unfortunately, in my former country, only the exploitation and abuse of prostitution (forced, by bribery, fraud, etc.) is illegal. Unfortunately, voluntary prostitution is legal and it constitutes a fertile land for vices and forms of hidden abuses. In my former country, due to such a vicious culture, there's no way to invest one's faces legally, if you are a woman. No prostitution means no job in the show business. It's very better to quit the idea of investing one's face in my former country.

Unfortunately, in my former country, only the exploitation and abuse of prostitution (forced, by bribery, fraud, etc.) is illegal. Unfortunately, voluntary prostitution is legal and it constitutes a fertile land for vices and forms of hidden abuses. In my former country, due to such a vicious culture, there's no way to invest one's faces legally, if you are a woman. No prostitution means no job in the show business. It's very better to quit the idea of investing one's face in my former country.
That's a sad reality in that country lovely faces might be trapped in prostitution and no one can sue the culprits because it is legal. Prostitution is one factor in spreading HIV. There is no prostitution in the city where I live.

Unfortunately, in my former country there are also proposals to open again (they were closed after the Second World War) the dating houses. That's a true shame, as in my former country many men (including married men with little children) use to cheat their spouses with mistresses. Deplorable reality.

13,032Threads
98,044Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member