• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investing beach resort

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Investing a beach resort is somewhat profitable. Many like to go to beach resorts to enjoy parties, weddings, and birthdays. There are also many tourists that are attracted to a beach resort and visitors to maximize its attraction and profitability on the part of the owner of the resort. Of course, there is a pay per-head per entry, There is also a pay once-use their amenities and the foods sold are also high. Though there are potential challenges and risks a reset could have that could impact the success of the beach like disasters such as hurricanes, tsunamis, and earthquakes. These events can cause significant damage to the resort's infrastructure and pose a risk to the safety of guests and employees.

Investing a beach resort is somewhat profitable. Many like to go to beach resorts to enjoy parties, weddings, and birthdays. There are also many tourists that are attracted to a beach resort and visitors to maximize its attraction and profitability on the part of the owner of the resort. Of course, there is a pay per-head per entry, There is also a pay once-use their amenities and the foods sold are also high. Though there are potential challenges and risks a reset could have that could impact the success of the beach like disasters such as hurricanes, tsunamis, and earthquakes. These events can cause significant damage to the resort's infrastructure and pose a risk to the safety of guests and employees.
In my country if you want to invest on a beach resorts then you need a lots of money and you need to have some connection with the government peoples and have to pay some corruption money in order to get perdition and good place for our resort.

In my country if you want to invest on a beach resorts then you need a lots of money and you need to have some connection with the government peoples and have to pay some corruption money in order to get perdition and good place for our resort.
That's insanity there's no participation of the government here like that. The property is legally owned by the beach owner and his duty is only to file permits to operate a beach resort and pay taxes.

That's insanity there's no participation of the government here like that. The property is legally owned by the beach owner and his duty is only to file permits to operate a beach resort and pay taxes.
What beach owner? is the beach own by a person? wow that is amazing thing to hear, in my country the owner of the land is the government only, and if you don't get any permission from the government you can't do a single thing on the land, you can't build a house or any thing on the land unless you have permission.

What beach owner? is the beach own by a person? wow that is amazing thing to hear, in my country the owner of the land is the government only, and if you don't get any permission from the government you can't do a single thing on the land, you can't build a house or any thing on the land unless you have permission.
Beaches here are owned by private people . They bought the beach with a land title, so legal. They can construct whatever they like like a beach resort. The beaches are owned by nature, not the government. the concern of the government is tax from them.

Beaches here are owned by private people . They bought the beach with a land title, so legal. They can construct whatever they like like a beach resort. The beaches are owned by nature, not the government. the concern of the government is tax from them.
That is a good thing to do for motivating the investors and the reach peoples who want to invest and develop the country.

That is a good thing to do for motivating the investors and the reach peoples who want to invest and develop the country.
The cost to develop a beach resort is skyrocketing in millions. Only millionaires can create a beach resort or buy a beach property to be converted to s beach resort.

Owning a beach resort could be a profitable venture. My ex’a family owns a beach resort in Palawan. However, I am uncertain whether it is still operational today. Most of their clients are foreigners.
Wow, that's money and I believe it's operational considering the people coming in are tourists. It's a lifetime business.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member