• Potential for higher return
  • Diversification of portfolio
  • Ownership in companies
  • Income generation
  • Hedge against inflation
  • Flexibility and liquidity
  • Long-term growth
  • Professional guidance
By understanding the benefits and importance of investing in stocks, individuals can make informed decisions to grow their wealth, achieve financial goals, and build a secure financial future.

I already invested in local stocks in a private college with a student population of 26, 000. I was invited by the school owners to buy stock whose owners left for United States. I bought two stocks all in all $ 8000.

Local stocks are generally not traded publicly or on the stock exchange, and local stocks are also classified as employee shares. Colleges are also not classified as profit-oriented businesses.
I invested in a local stock in a private college. The feeling is good when someone tells you that you are a stockholder in a prestigious college. My friend gained five million pesos after 20 years of investing but her capital was half a million.

I invested in a local stock in a private college. The feeling is good when someone tells you that you are a stockholder in a prestigious college. My friend gained five million pesos after 20 years of investing but her capital was half a million.
It is not the profit that I measure but the type of organization, college is social and educational in nature, while companies are profit-making or profit-oriented.

12,113Threads
93,296Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member