Investing in stock market

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.997600
Referral Credit
The stock market can be a powerful tool for building wealth over time. It's learning about it. Ask yourself what kind of investor you are. Are you a long-term investor who wants to hold stocks for years, or a short-term trader who wants to buy and sell frequently? Also, ask yourself about your financial goals. Are you saving for retirement, a down payment on the house, or something else? Ask how much risk are you willing to take. The stock market can be volatile, so it is important to invest in a way that aligns with your risks tolerance.

Investing in the stock market can give you benefits in the form of capital gains and dividends. In addition to being careful in choosing stocks according to your goals, we must also have basic skills such as when to buy and when to sell so we also need analytical skills. In addition, we must be able to read stock price movements, time spans of both prices and fluctuations, etc.

The stock market is not for everyone, it is true that you can earn a lot of money, but you can also lose a lot since most people do not study enough, statistics show that more than 90% of investors lose money in the stock market .

I am going to inquire a broker of stock market here in the city. I hope I can meet a legit broker. I will inquire in the banks if they have stock market.

I already have a broker with whom I take suggestion to invest or sell the shares.

I already have a broker with whom I take suggestion to invest or sell the shares.
The stock market that is meant here is the one owned by the government. That is what I want to join or buy. It is safer. I do not know yet who to approach. I will Google search.

12,114Threads
93,310Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member