• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investing online vs investing in property

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
The rights of property investors are protected well, the purchase of property is registered, photo of the seller and buyer is taken. In contrast government agencies in some countries are openly involved in financial fraud on some online investors, falsely claiming that their well paid employees who do not pay expenses, own the domains of a private citizen who they hate. Is financial fraud a major problem for domain investors in your country?

Online financial/investment fraud will always exist wherever we live, but we also have to be able to differentiate between what is legal and what is illegal. so we can avoid online fraud. Investing in property is very good and has potential, but unfortunately we have to have big capital.

If I have to make a clear choice between investing in a property or in an online investment scheme, it would be an easy choice for me to choose property over online investments.

The online investments is filled with so many regrets and risks by fraudsters and scammers. I would rather invest in the properties.
Same here a lot of online investments end in regrets. You would do better if you invest offline.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member