Investment plan

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
An Investment Plan includes the following: 1. assess your current financial situation 2. define financial goals 3. determine risk tolerance and time horizon, Decide What to Invest, and then decide on an investment. What must you do with your investment and why must you plan? What is the relevance of planning to your investment, once you answer them carefully then you are ready to explore the world of investment. Do not forget to assess how much, money you have, or else you will fall short. Define your financial goals and ask yourself if you can stretch them, and also determine your risk tolerance because it is from it that you will find peace of mind and profit.

It seems that the personal investment plan you have created is very good, so I don't need to comment much, so I only need to add a little, such as investing only using idle money, not monthly needs, investors not only need to evaluate risk tolerance but also need to evaluate risk capacity. .

If you have an investment plan that is for sure for the development of your investment. Do not invest if you are poor in money you will carry the burden of how to make your investment profitable. Plan first.

In my opinion, being poor is not a big problem for being an investor, the most important thing is that you have idle money, and besides, investing doesn't always require a lot of money, currently there are many platforms that start investing with just USD 1. If the income for DB is at least $5 per month we can also invest every month.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member