Iran "Plans Revenge Attack From Underground Missile Silos", Allies Urge Israel Not To Push Response

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, Iran has banned its airspace for civilian aircraft ahead of its widely-expected attack on Israel. Iran has issued a notice to pilots and aviation authorities to avoid its airspace as the government threatens to strike Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The report added that officials in a multinational US-led coalition have been preemptively warning Israel to respond too strongly to an Iranian attack, the Kan public broadcaster reports.

Meanwhile, the US is still working to determine when Iran will retaliate against Israel to avenge the killing of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. Defence analysts say the US may not have seen any indications of an attack because Iran may not be planning to launch its missiles from mobile launchers. An Iranian MP has called for the killing of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu as revenge for Haniyeh’s assassination.

Israel is now in hot fire after the killing of Ismael Haniyeh, and what the Iranians want to happen is the blood of he Israel Prime Minster.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Report credit to First Post.

Israel is now in hot fire after the killing of Ismael Haniyeh
Hopefully, Haniyeh is burning in the ninth circle of Hell and for what its' worth I hope Israel sends a few more of his brethren there.

Hopefully, Haniyeh is burning in the ninth circle of Hell and for what its' worth I hope Israel sends a few more of his brethren there.
Iran and Hezbollah will have their joint force to destroy Israel and want the blood of the Prime Minister. They want to kill the Prime Minister. The USA and Israel have now their coalition. Hoping they can pulverize the terrorists.

If its' like from back in April I don't think Jerusalem is sweating over it...
Yes it's true Israel isn't afraid. I wonder about the reactions of the people. I think they cannot sleep well because of the extreme fear.

Let us pray for peace not war. There are innocent lives who may want to live too long. Hoping Hezbollah and Hamas reconcile with Israel. They assaulted Israel by sending the rocket killing 12 innocent kids.

These countries are always fighting before and now. Iran and its allies aren't afraid because Russia sided them.
Russia? That one that can't even conquer ordinary Ukraine in two years? Even Russia knows that it the United States faces them, they would be levelled within a week. United States is backing Israel. Let Russian backing push Iran to try themselves.

Russia? That one that can't even conquer ordinary Ukraine in two years? Even Russia knows that it the United States faces them, they would be levelled within a week. United States is backing Israel. Let Russian backing push Iran to try themselves.
🤣let's just wait and see and yes, it is true Ukraine remains despite attacks made by Russia. Hoping they will reconcile for good.

Let us pray for peace not war.
As I've said before in the past, everyone wants peace. No one - at least, no one in any serious manner of thinking - wants war.
But sometimes, war is inevitable and unavoidable. In those situations you do as Ender Wiggin did several times in Ender's Game whenever faced with a fight - win the fight in such an overwhelming manner that there are no subsequent fights.
Post automatically merged:

*continues* Besides, Iran doesn't have to directly attack Israel and/or the West - they could simply, for example, mine the Straits of Hormuz and oil prices would almost certainly shoot up like a rocket.

Last edited:
13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member