Irresponsible house owners get their houses vandalized often.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
A house owner in my residential area has left his house to the care of his neighbor who has been vandalizing his house bit by bit. They used his house as a guest house for a few days and have left the house front door wide open just locking the gate. Post probably they have lost either stolen or misplaced the lock. Isn't the house owner irresponsible?

The house owner might have trusted their neighbor. However, it is better to keep on calling or texting the neighbor about their house if not damaged by the bad people. They may spend huge money in cleaning their house.

There are many incidents like that in your country @aninditasen . I hoe that the police there cannot be bribed by the bad elements . When the owners of the house return, they will be angry to that neighbor they requested to check their house,

The house owner might have trusted their neighbor. However, it is better to keep on calling or texting the neighbor about their house if not damaged by the bad people. They may spend huge money in cleaning their house.
I think the house owner has sold the house and the new owner wants to demolish it and is therefore least bothered if it's misused.
Post automatically merged:

If I were the owner, I would not trust my neighbors to look after my house. Instead, I'd lock the house carefully and install a CCTV camera while I am away.
Nowadays you can't trust your neighbours.

Its possible that the house owner trusted the neighbor. I doubt anyone would live their house in the care of someone if they don't trust them to some extent.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member