Is abstinence possible for an adult human?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.100955
Referral Credit
I live in a very religious and conservative country. Both major religions in my country emphasize the need for people to stay pure by abstaining from sexual activities.

Given the hormones raging in our bodies, is it possible for a human adult to practice abstinence?

It's no longer happening in my country. People here are exploited by the Western Whites although there are still virgins those brought up by a conservative family. People this time only care their happiness. As the world is getting older people change.

IN my country peoples used to stay abstinence and stay away from it, and they say nothing should happen before marriage but now almost all teen don't beleive on that they don't care about thus kind of things, if they have relationship all they think about is intercourse and its getting out of control.

Yes.

Still, I would advise for adult humans with raging hormones who find abstinence difficult to marry. That should help with this problem. Stop withholding marriage from those that need it.

I live in a very religious and conservative country. Both major religions in my country emphasize the need for people to stay pure by abstaining from sexual activities.

Given the hormones raging in our bodies, is it possible for a human adult to practice abstinence?
It is quite difficult but it is not impossible. There is nothing human can not achieve once we set our mind to. I know a lot of my friends who abstain from sex relationships. It is absolutely possible.

Its possible but these days it is becoming really hard, this is because most of them are being exposed to various materials and contents at a young age, then not to mention the issue of peer pressure.

Yes.

Still, I would advise for adult humans with raging hormones who find abstinence difficult to marry. That should help with this problem. Stop withholding marriage from those that need it.
This is the best possible solution. Just get married and save yourself the stress and struggles of fighting against yourself. It is a fight that you would never win. That's why marriage processes should be made easy enough for everyone of legal age to access.

My country today is the opposite of conservative, and here there is no abstinence at all, and premarital sex is the order of the day, although I think it is possible for someone with deeply rooted values.

My country today is the opposite of conservative, and here there is no abstinence at all, and premarital sex is the order of the day, although I think it is possible for someone with deeply rooted values.
I believe that even values would not prescribe abstinence for someone that is up to 23. At that age, the hormones do their work whether you like it or not. I believe by right, anyone of that age should be having a serious partner if not married.

It's very possible, we just need to stay away from triggers, engage ourselves in holy things and that's it
Religious and holy things are the only way to stay away from thins like this, but now a days it is very hard to stay abstinence. even if we avoid it there will be someone who will try to convince us and to use the opportunity.

The resistance to abstinence will of course be different for each person, so even though religion, culture and the environment prohibit sexual activity, if the resistance to abstinence is low, everything will be violated by hormones that are already high.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member