• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Is anyone using Steemit?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
On some websites,people mention that they are using Steemit and making plenty of money. Is anyone on this forum using Steemit? If yes, do you just have to post articles or is there any other work. How much money do you make monthly and how much time do you spend daily?

On some websites,people mention that they are using Steemit and making plenty of money. Is anyone on this forum using Steemit? If yes, do you just have to post articles or is there any other work. How much money do you make monthly and how much time do you spend daily?
Yes, I'm currently earning on steemit platform. To earn from steemit i do create contents everyday. I make $2 plus everyday posting on steemit, it's fun making money there.

Probably yes for sure we am using steemit . Steemit is a very good platform that you can post writing content posting a picture and withdrew your morning so the platform is so sweet we are enjoying it.

I have used the platform in the past, I lost password with my most successful account and there was no way I could recover my account. I started a second account and had to give because I could no longer earn

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member