deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
When I started my journey in crypto, I focused my main attention on altcoins because at that time they were easier for me, but when the bear market started, all altcoins fell very much relative to bitcoin and I decided to switch and focus only on it, but you need to invest in bitcoin for the long term and decided to start trading in the short term, and due to high volatility, I lost a lot of money precisely on bitcoin, so I decided to return to altcoins, which are less volatile for me in everyday trading. So what are your thoughts or bitcoin for everyone?

In fact, Bitcoin is not for everyone because it has high volatility and high risk. Beginner traders should choose trading pairs that have low volatility, such as Doge, Litecoin, etc. Meanwhile, Bitcoin as an investment instrument is more suitable for people who have an aggressive nature,

Bitcoin value is comparatively stable, but the transaction charges and time are very high at present, so those who make and receive Bitcoin payments are finding that their payments are getting delayed.

In fact, Bitcoin is not for everyone because it has high volatility and high risk. Beginner traders should choose trading pairs that have low volatility, such as Doge, Litecoin, etc. Meanwhile, Bitcoin as an investment instrument is more suitable for people who have an aggressive nature,
True trading with bitcoin for beginners and for those who are new to online trading is very risky and they could lose all their money, using crypto coins with low price fluctuations will be good , but i recommend spot trading with is very safe compared to futures trading.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member