Is death the end or the beginning?

Are you asking whether there is life after death or just how to deal with grief? If you are asking about an afterlife, we all have our beliefs, some think there is something else and others think there is nothing after we die.

If you are asking how to deal with grief after a loved one dies I think the answer is we all deal with it in our own way but the only thing most people agree on is time. I have lost both my parents and it is hard to lose people who have been there all your life but grieving is something we all have to go through before the sad times become happy memories. I personally cry a river when I am grieving and it really helps as bottled up emotion just makes the process harder and longer.

Dealing with this is never easy, and truth be told, what works for you might not work for the other person. The best thing to do is just express your emotions, let it all out. It's a lot more easier.

Are you asking whether there is life after death or just how to deal with grief? If you are asking about an afterlife, we all have our beliefs, some think there is something else and others think there is nothing after we die.

If you are asking how to deal with grief after a loved one dies I think the answer is we all deal with it in our own way but the only thing most people agree on is time. I have lost both my parents and it is hard to lose people who have been there all your life but grieving is something we all have to go through before the sad times become happy memories. I personally cry a river when I am grieving and it really helps as bottled up emotion just makes the process harder and longer.
I believe that death is not the end for those who have Christ and follow his commandments here on earth, mourning is something that really is a very bad feeling, but if we stop to think, we will all leave this plane one day and what will remain are our deeds and what we leave for those we love.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member