Is education the key to success?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Education, in my opinion, is the key to success. It can help you achieve your goals, but it is usually accompanied by other factors. Education may equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful, and most employers prefer college graduates.

Success, on the other hand, can be attained by dedication, hard work, and the ability to adapt. Some people are successful despite not having completed a college degree. Although education is not the only determining element, it is a valuable instrument for your success.

Yeah education can make the path of success easy and good, we can interpret everything with our skills and knowledge, but not only formal education leads to success, their are educations we get from our life and our day to day experience.
You are right! There are many things we can learn every day that were not taught during our school years. They can be of help for our survival and other things.

You are right! There are many things we can learn every day that were not taught during our school years. They can be of help for our survival and other things.
It is true that there are a lot of topics that are not covered in formal education and that even with a good education from school and college, one is only competent in the subjects that they have studied. For example, as a public health professional, I am only knowledgeable about topics related to health; I have no knowledge of other fields. so the education we get from schools are limited.

When you talk about education here, I believe education is not just limited to learning within the four corners of a school building and gaining a certificate. In anything we do, we need to be educated either formally or informally. Learning a skill is also a from of education.

When you talk about education here, I believe education is not just limited to learning within the four corners of a school building and gaining a certificate. In anything we do, we need to be educated either formally or informally. Learning a skill is also a from of education.
This is true because it is difficult to even call the education that took place at the school the word education, because there the children were not a priority and the teachers simply taught the material for which they received a salary. Self-education is the best kind of education

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member