Is euthanasia okay?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Ending a person's or an animal's life in order to end their suffering is known as euthanasia. It is usually the case that a human or animal is terminally sick or in excruciating pain. Euthanasia originates from the Greek terms "eu" (good) and "thanatos" (death).

Is euthanasia acceptable, in your opinion? Is it a better option for those who are terminally ill?

Honestly i really can't say. In terms of humans, if they do agree to it themselves, then i believe in such a case there might be little to no choice there.

When i was in medical school the teach us about euthanasia and the right of the patient to ask for euthanasia and his or her immediate family also can ask for this thing, but in my country no one will do that because we all fear to do that think its killing so no health profession will do that.

The question of whether euthanasia is morally or ethically acceptable is a highly controversial and complex issue. Some people believe that euthanasia, or medically assisted death, should be an option for terminally ill patients who are suffering from great pain or a debilitating condition. They argue that it is humane to allow people to die with dignity when there is no hope of recovery. Others argue that euthanasia is morally wrong because it violates the sanctity of life. This debate is often influenced by religious and cultural beliefs.

Mercy killing could be morally wrong if it's against the will of the patient or against the will of the family. It must be well deliberated to answer the guilt of the conscience. For me it's immoral yet legal but in the eyes of our creator it's a Sin.

The question of whether euthanasia is morally or ethically acceptable is a highly controversial and complex issue. Some people believe that euthanasia, or medically assisted death, should be an option for terminally ill patients who are suffering from great pain or a debilitating condition. They argue that it is humane to allow people to die with dignity when there is no hope of recovery. Others argue that euthanasia is morally wrong because it violates the sanctity of life. This debate is often influenced by religious and cultural beliefs.
You are absolutely right, where i live doing euthanasia is very immoral thing and even if its medical ethic and accepted on the medical field still no health profession will do it and i never seen any one doing that thing.

In my country, euthanasia is prohibited if applied to humans, because it means killing before they die, and will be subject to criminal law with planning and will of course receive severe punishment.
The same in my country, the one doing this will be charged with life imprisonment killing a person who is still alive. It is morally wrong.

13,139Threads
98,723Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member