Is flirting cheating?

Some confuse being friendly for cheating as they tend to confuse that with being flirty.

Flirting with someone when you are taken and in a relationship I feel isn’t cheating to an extent but it is disrespectful to the person you are in a relationship with.

I have seen many people who don't think flirting is cheating.
Are you one of those peoples who think flirting is not a cheating or do you consider flirting as a cheating?
Well, to me it is still part of cheating. if you are in a committed relationship like marriage it is very wrong to flirt with others

Well, to me it is still part of cheating. if you are in a committed relationship like marriage it is very wrong to flirt with others
Exactly, one thing leads to other and a simple flirting leads to unwanted things.

While flirting itself isn't always cheating, it's vital to take your partner's feelings into account and set clear limits. The secret is to communicate.
But flirting is not a good thing to do while we have a partner, it shows how much we don't respect our partner, i am sure no one will flirt with another person in front of their partner, so why they do it behind their partner and say flirting is not cheating.

That's always the end result entanglement and more entanglement which can disrupts a family unit and cause more commotion.
The simplest thing is not to start any kind of flirting, whether its a fun thing or something, its better not to get start it.

Flirting is cheating. If you are in a relationship, there is need to define the boundaries very well. Flirting is a beginning process of entering into full fledged relationships. Therefore, when you flirt you mind is already in the relationship which is against the principles of faithfulness.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member