Teephe

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.228675
Referral Credit
Schools are seen as places where knowledge is gained, providing an environment that encourages learning and helps students prepare for a better future. However, success in life isn't solely dependent on formal education. There are many examples of individuals who have achieved great success without schooling. This shows that self-confidence and willingness to learn are crucial for success.

Without education, life will be brutish, disorganized and reckless. Education defines and refines a man. Education is the fountain of human development. Without education, humans will be behaving like beasts and animals. Education makes life less stressful and meaningfully
Post automatically merged:

Without education, life will be brutish, disorganized and reckless. Education defines and refines a man. Education is the fountain of human development. Without education, humans will be behaving like beasts and animals. Education makes life less stressful and meaningfully

Yes going to school is necessary. School is one of the best places where you not only learn, but also interact with people of different cultures, background, upbringing and so on.

School is very much necessary. Where I live in England, UK, all children between the age of 5 and 16 have to go to school by law and the parents can be punished, fined and even sent to prison if they fail to ensure that their children get the education they need.

Acquiring a formal education is an essential aspect of securing a brighter future for your child. While it does not guarantee success, it will serve as a lifelong asset that can't be taken away from your child, no matter where their path leads them.

Acquiring a formal education is an essential aspect of securing a brighter future for your child. While it does not guarantee success, it will serve as a lifelong asset that can't be taken away from your child, no matter where their path leads them.

I feel that a child can learn more from a job than a formal education. My loved ones paid a pretty penny for my education and could not afford to. If I would have had a good job, I could have supported my loved ones instead of my loved ones supporting myself.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member