• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Is it a must to have a university degree or diploma for you to excel on graphic designing venture?

A college degree is not required when applying for graphic design work, but it can give you an advantage. However, it is important to remember that you can learn the necessary skills by browsing online resources and attending free classes. With the variety of online educational tools, you can improve your graphic design skills independently, without enrolling in a formal educational institution.

On the freelancing websites, l often see a lot of people claiming to be diploma and degree holders while bidding for the most competitive graphic designing tasks for a lot of money .
What do you have to say regarding this guys?
The answer is no. I know a lot of graphics designers that does not possess a single degree even diplomas. Graphics designing is a skill not a degree. Graphics is a skill which involves technical approach more than intellectual aspects.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member