Is it Easy for you to Admit that You Are Wrong?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.605113
Referral Credit
In my case, the answer is yes. I admit when I'm wrong. It can be difficult at times, but I must do it if I want to maintain positive connections and grow as a person. When you admit you're wrong, you prevent conflicts from escalating and help build trust. How about you? Is it easy for you to admit when you are wrong?

Yes, why not. if I'm wrong I don't even wait to be told I do the needful. But I try not to offend
Yes, try not to offend anyone.
It's easy to admit when I made a mistake. But I haven't wronged someone. It's not also hard to say 'SORRY'. But there are people who don't admit. They have high pride.
Yes, some people find it challenging to say sorry. They have a big ego.
Post automatically merged:

of course it is not easy because humans do love themselves the most but if you want to be a good person you need to admit your mistakes
Yes, always try to be a good or a bigger person. It is okay to admit mistakes.

It's better to admit our mistakes than suffer the torture of our conscience. Our conscience is the ultimate norm of morality. Just say sorry and promise not to do the same mistake again in the future . It makes sense.

I used to be able to argue a lot and didn't want to admit my mistake because then I would be considered weak. But now I have a different opinion. And I like that sometimes I'm wrong and people tell me about it because I can correct my opinion in the future

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member