• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Is it good to buy a laptop online?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
My niece wants to work as virtual assistant but her laptop isn't qualified said the VA manager she applied. She checked the laptops for sale online and she found one. She liked the brand dunno what brand is it. The cost of the laptop is $ 500 or P26, 000 pesos. It's in Shoppe store. May I know if you experienced buying a laptop online. It might not be safe.

I have never experienced buying a laptop online because I am scared that the laptop will get damaged while in transit or it get lost or stolen. Maybe it is better to buy it at the mall so she can check it.
She has no money to buy she wants me to buy for her. I checked Shoppe Acer is only 10, 000, 18 inches it's portable I think. She's recommending it to me. I messaged the owner in Manila the manner of shipment. I'm waiting for the reply.

I purchased a large number of laptops online, most were delivered in good condition . However, due to high levels of hacking, most of the laptop could not be used for more than one year.

I already bought my niece a brand new laptop in the mall. I pity my niece, she does not deserve a bad laptop. I bought her ACER 21 inches. She was on Cloud 9 when I delivered to her the new laptop.

That is so right, the feeling is jumpy jumpy if we have a new laptop, and the more happiness if someone buys us a laptop lol. But I will try to buy a laptop online to see is to believe.

Buying a laptop online is a big no-no for me. because, when buying this kind of stuff, I always let the sales representative test it. And when buying online, there will be a tendency that the product you see online is not the same product that will be delivered to you, or worse, you'll get scammed. So I think it's better to buy it in a physical store or in a well-known store to avoid this kind of incident.

Buying a laptop online is a big no-no for me. because, when buying this kind of stuff, I always let the sales representative test it. And when buying online, there will be a tendency that the product you see online is not the same product that will be delivered to you, or worse, you'll get scammed. So I think it's better to buy it in a physical store or in a well-known store to avoid this kind of incident.
Thank you so much dear, you've given me strong support to a no to buying laptop online. I already bought my niece at Lim Ket Kai Center Acer brand new.

I prefer to buy gadgets from the physical stores where we can have the physical access and check all the features and functioning. So far, I have bought mobile online for my daughters. And they turned out to be good. It's been almost two years and their mobile phones are working fine.

I'm already aware of the danger once buy a laptop online. I may be throwing my money and cry in despair for being stupid. I'm thankful I didn't proceed to buy online. I bought im the mall instead.

12,042Threads
92,889Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member