Is it good to declare our new year's resolution or keep it?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
Four days from now it will be the exit of 2023 and the entry of 2024. But in the eve of new year at 12 midnight our folks said to declare our new year's resolutions on our heads but others said to shout out our new year's resolution. I'm so confused because during high school my teacher told us in the classroom to share our. new year's resolutions. What do you think?

I always keep my New Year's resolution in my heart and mind. When 12 strikes, I right away speak my New Year's resolutions on my mind. No one knew my New Year resolution for 2024, only me and God.

Believing on a New Year Resolution depends on the person's culture like in my case it's my culture to prepare a New Year's resolution regardless if they will come true. I and my family have been doing this after our great grandparents handed the belief on us and became our family's culture.

I also did not declare my New Year's resolution, I have to keep it to myself and find out if what I resolved will come true at the end of the year. So far, I made all those at the end of the year perfectly.

I have never made any resolutions as such. But yes, I do strive to keep more productive and disciplined on all fronts especially health and lifestyle.
It would be a personal choice to keep it secret or share it. I have seen people taking resolutions around health and exercises in a group. Staying in group makes them stay motivated as they keep inspiring each other.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member