Is it hard to change your eating habits?

At certain age we need to change our eating habit lest we may face severe consequences. In my early age I was very fond of cow meat and butter and spicy foods but now if I will start all of these again and consume frequently then soon I'll visit a doctor.

In my case, I am not a heavy eater. I easily feel full but when I am extremely hungry, I cannot avoid eating without control,lol. I will not get at because I am a swimmer and do the daily walking for 25 minutes nonstop walk.

yes . super hard. I always have this new year resolution every year to change my eating habit for so long already and just be vegetarian and have a healthy eating habit. But I can't help it; I am always tempted to eat those yummy, saucy, meaty dishes and delicious snacks.

yes . super hard. I always have this new year resolution every year to change my eating habit for so long already and just be vegetarian and have a healthy eating habit. But I can't help it; I am always tempted to eat those yummy, saucy, meaty dishes and delicious snacks.
We are in the same boat, I cannot avoid eating those foods that are yummy. But let us eat minimally to avoid getting fatty lol. It is not easy to reduce weight. Every Christmas and New year there is a lot of food to eat and we are tempted to eat without limit, lol.

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member