Is it necessary to keep a gun in the car?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
There is always shooting anywhere in the world except countries in war. I just want to know if you are keeping a gun in your car? I was offered a 22 caliber pistol with a gold plated handle. It's so cute and appealing to me but felt afraid of it. I can't imagine myself in case worst comes to worst for self - defense. My father was a retired military official and when he's on vacation he trained anyone at home on how to handle a gun. I was also trained but still afraid to own a gun. It seems there's a bad vibration on me so I refused the deal.

What about you?

I don't have access to a gun so I can't really say though. Since it's for self defense and notting more, and the gun is gotten in a legit way, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't have access to a gun so I can't really say though. Since it's for self defense and notting more, and the gun is gotten in a legit way, then I don't see anything wrong with it.
Yeah, you got the point but in my case I'm truly scared. I don't want to harm to harm my m mental health.

I have never owned a gun and I do not know how to use one. However, if I were trained in its use for self-defense, then I might consider having one.
I was trained by my dad. He was a military official. All of us in the family were trained but there was no one who every bought a gun. we are afraid hehe

I was trained by my dad. He was a military official. All of us in the family were trained but there was no one who every bought a gun. we are afraid hehe

Your father must be owning a gun with which he trained you all.
My maternal grandfather had a licensed gun in the village. In those times, most of the villagers had it to protect themselves from the dacoits.

Your father must be owning a gun with which he trained you all.
My maternal grandfather had a licensed gun in the village. In those times, most of the villagers had it to protect themselves from the dacoits.
Yes, of course, he was a military official and almost all our relatives are military men and police. There were many guns at home and I liked the gold-plated one-23 caliber pistol.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member